Masters of Love
Masters of Love
Have you ever wondered what Jesus (Jeshua) thought and felt while being crucified? Was it painful and agony-filled or pleasant and peaceful?
How did Jeshua and his wife Mary Magdalene perceive others when they performed miracles and how did they heal? What is the secret to raising the dead, walking on water or teleportation?
Masters of Love is a novel in the fiction/metaphysical & visionary genre that takes the reader through a first-person journey of Jeshua and Mary Magdalene. It’s the “greatest story ever told”, re-told by weaving lessons from A Course in Miracles into the story of two masters of love. They are accompanied by their many friends and followers. Thomas is amongst the most notable with his quick wit and desire to make a joke out of any situation.
The reader will learn:
- The power of the mind, how to heal it and finally return to eternal bliss with God
- That asking for help from spirit can solve any situation
- What true happiness looks and feels like when complete reliance on God is achieved
- The different types of miracles that are possible when one trains themselves to see through the eyes of spirit and love through the heart of God
- A new way to look at relationships by using Mary and Jeshua as an example
The novel is currently planned to be released by the end of 2018. Check back for more details or subscribe to the newsletter for more information on the release date and spiritual guidance.
If you sign up for our newsletter, you will receive a free eBook download !
I promise not to overwhelm your inbox (I send a newsletter out every Sunday) and will NEVER give your information away.